Ethiopian Airline has come a long way since commencing operations in 1945 with a weekly service between Addis Ababa and Cairo. Early on the airline recognized that a successful future depended on first developing a far-reaching pan-African route network. With this aim now largely fulfilled, the airline's focus is shifting. New destinations and increased numbers of flights to Europe, the United States of America, Asia and the Middle East have been launched, as the airline goes about bringing the world closer to Africa.
Internationally, Ethiopian flies to a number of major cities in Europe including Frankfurt, London, Paris, Rome, Brussels and Stockholm; to Bangkok, Beijing, New Delhi, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, and Mumbai across Asia; to numerous destinations in the Middle East; to Washington D.C, in the U.S.
From its hub at Addis Ababa, Ethiopian Airline serves 60 international and 17 domestic destinations.
INTERNATIONAL SCHEDULED SERVICESAfrica 39 Cities:
Abidjan, Abuja, Accra, Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Bamako, Bangui, Brazzaville, Bujumbura, Cairo, Dakar, Dar es Salaam, Dire Dawa, Djibouti, Douala, Entebbe, Harare, Johannesburg, Juba, Khartoum, Kigali, Kilimanjaro, Kinshasa, Lagos, Libreville, Lilongwe, Lome, Luanda, Lubumbashi, Lusaka, Malabo, Maputo, Mekele, Mombasa, N'Djamena, Nairobi, Ouagadougou, Pointe-Noire, and Zanzibar.
Europe & America 7 Cities:
Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Rome, Stockholm and Washington
Gulf, Middle East & Asia - 14 Cities:
Bahrain, Bangkok, Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Jeddah, Kuwait, Mumbai, Delhi, Riyadh, Sana'a, and Tel aviv .
Tips for a Comfortable Flight
- For your own comfort try and travel light.
- Wear loose clothing and elasticized stockings made of natural fiber.
- Increase your normal intake of water and only if need be drink alcohol but in moderation.
- Use moisturizing cream to keep your skin from drying out.
- Take off shoes in the plane to prevent your feet from swelling up or wear shoes that will cope with expanding ankles.
- Avoid heavy meals during the flight.
- Short walks once every two hours are excellent for circulation.
- Try to touch your toes when waiting in the aisle to stretch your hamstrings.
- On arrival at your destination, have a hot shower or a relaxing bath.
- On arrival a quick jog, brisk walk, or a vigorous scrub will help stimulate your circulation.
Search & Book Cheap Flights with Ethiopian Airline:
Book a flight with Ethiopian Airline without pushing your finances too hard, with the assistance of experienced travel consultants find the best airfare deals for flights to Zimbabwe. Cheap flights and airline tickets are offered by leading European and African airlines, just make your choice and reserve your flight to major destination in Africa with Ethiopian Airline. For more information call our reservation experts on 02079936219 or visit our website: http://www.flightsmaster.co.uk/.